So I think we can stay sane if we find something to do like find a hobby like I don't know bird watching or something.Also I think the world would be a better place if we just accepted each other regardless of our differences, but that's what I think though
Chapter 1 1.from where does Nick know Tom? 2.why was Nick in New York? 3. What kind of a person is Tom? Chapter 2 1. Who's wife did Tom sleep with? 2. What does Tom do to Mrs. Wilson at the party? Chapter 3 1. What is being said about Gatsby at the party? 2.Who is the man that Nick meets when they are talking about their time in the army? 3. What is Gatsby always telling Nick Chapter 4 1. Who do Nick and Gatsby meet at the lunch? 2. What big thing did Mr. Wolfshiem do? 3. How does Gatsby know Daisy?
Comments
Post a Comment